Let’s talk basics.
You have clothing basics in your wardrobe, and you need lipstick basics in your cosmetics wardrobe.
In my opinion, you only need *5 basic lip colors, and the first one should be…
- A red lip is a classic and versatile look that can be worn day/casual or night/dressy.
- A red lip looks good on every skin tone.
- BONUS: if you choose the right red, it can be mixed with other lip colors to create your own custom shades.
Of course, you have to choose the ‘right’ red:
- not too cool (blue)
- not too warm (red/orange)
- not too wet and gloopy (this applies to all lip products)
Finding the right red is a trial-and-error process that can take years, LOL.
Digit Lip Duo to the rescue!
Our red lipstick (and liner) is the perfect balance between warm and cool undertones, PLUS, it:
Comes with w/Matching Liner
Dries down to a matte finish with intense color pay-off
Packed with antioxidants
Is Digit Lip Duo your perfect red #makeupbasic?
Check out Digit Lip Duo reviews!
* Still wondering about the four (4) other lip colors you need? Coming soon…